On-Demand Webinar - Selling in Uncertainty: A Challenger Origin Story
With Challenger's Spencer Wixom and Tethr's Matt Dixon, Co-Author of The Challenger Sale
What can history teach us about what drives sales performance in times of economic uncertainty?
In this webinar, Challenger’s SVP of Marketing and Business Development, Spence Wixom, and Matt Dixon, co-author of The Challenger Sale and Chief Product and Research Officer at Tethr, answer that question and many more…
- Why is the Challenger approach particularly effective as complexity in the buying journey increases?
- What do high-performing sellers do uniquely well in difficult economic environments?
- How should commercial leaders rethink their strategy for:
- Filling the pipeline
- Sparking attention and generating demand
- Disrupting the status quo
- Driving buying group consensus
Access the on-demand webinar by filling out the form below!