Coaching in a WFH World:
Driving Rep Performance in 2020 and Beyond
In a recent service leader poll conducted by Challenger, a large majority (73%) of leaders believe their supervisors are effective at remote coaching. While this is of course good news, it is important to pause and consider what’s going on with the other 27% of supervisors. Said differently, this data would suggest that one in four supervisors are struggling to be effective coaches in a WFH environment…which means one in four reps are not receiving the developmental support to deliver a better service experience to your customers.
Access the replay of our session at the recent Kustomer NOW event where Challenger’s Lauren Pragoff, VP of Effortless Experience™, shared remote coaching best practices and tips to start implementing immediately at your own organization.