A team of Challenger consultants will provide the advice and resources you need to successfully introduce, embed, and sustain Challenger across your organization. This advice extends beyond the effective deployment of sales training to include prescriptive guidance for sustaining commercial transformation across six critical pillars.
Building Momentum for Change
Building Commercial Insight
Awareness and Preparation
Embedding Challenger in CRM
Selecting and Prioritizing Metrics
Capturing and Publicizing Wins
Identifying Development Opportunities
Expert Advice from Challenger
Your Challenger project team, with their knowledge and awareness of your business, Challenger achievements to date, and potential red-flags, will tailor best practices, tools, and our experience-based advice to your specific situation.
Our conversations will be structured to deepen understanding, as well as drive action, by addressing the following:
- Challenger’s opinion – Based on Challenger’s years of experience, what do we consider to be the right answer?
- Key considerations – Which organizational factors might affect what the right answer is, and how it is achieved?
- Common pitfalls – What are the common obstacles to achieving a positive outcome?
- Next steps – How should commercial organizations plan for action
- Tools – Which tools should your team use to successfully address this topic?